Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Invasion of the Bodybuilder into my Baby Weights Workouts

Another great garage gym workout using my new "baby weights" philosophy stolen from Vince Delmonte and IFBB pro, Ben Pakulski.

Basically, I do a lot more warm-up, and high-rep sets before pyramiding up in weight and down in reps.

Gosh, I sound like an article from a 1993 FLEX magazine, but the workouts are good times.

Today...

1A) Pushups - 4x20 at 3-0-1 tempo
1B) Band Pull - 4x25 with pause at chest

2A) DB Chest Press - Worked up to 80x2x10 after 50x15, 60x15, 70x12
2B) BB Snatch Grip Row - 4x20

Today's Kickbutt Mindset TipS:
Stop doing things that don't matter. Release the guilt, the fear, the doubt, the 'unworthiness', and get rid of the handcuffs holding you back from focusing on your 5% and doing what really matters in life.

" Every right decision I've ever made has come from my gut. Every wrong decision I've ever made was a result of me not listening to my inner voice. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. That lesson alone will save you, my friends, a lot of grief." -

Good stuff all around,

Craig

PS - Pay it forward. Think of 3 people you can connect with and help. Reach out to an old mentor and thank them. Contact an old friend. Send flowers to someone you love... or an Edible Arrangement to a colleague. Renew relationships. Rekindle your connections.

No comments: