Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday in Toronto

Flew home from LA yesterday.

Monday Morning started with a workout down on the beach in Santa Monica with pullups and dips.

Today in Toronto I went back to Bang Fitness - after a 3-week break - and did some handstand pushups and sled pushups. Watch for a video on Instagram later this week.

Tomorrow we deadlift.

Yay!

My legs are quite sore from Sunday mornings front squats. I'm not sure if it was because I did more volume or because I took 5 days off real workouts before squatting.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Introduce a 'hardship' today.

It could be no coffee, no Facebook, no meat, no TV, no Netflix, no alcohol, no late-night eating, or no diet soda.

Go cold turkey. Throw away your crutch. Push yourself to adapt.

You only grow under stress.

Get growing,

Craig Ballantyne

--
Craig Ballantyne
Author, The Perfect Day Formula

    

1 comment:

Air Fryer Recipes said...

Thanks for taking the time to share this