Monday, September 04, 2017

Santa Monica Sunday Funday

Wow, what a 24 hours in Santa Monica with Jay Ferruggia for his birthday.

I landed around 11am on Sunday, checked into my hotel, and headed over to Jay's to play with his dog, Bronxy.

Then we hit up Herringbone for brunch. There were about 10 of us, including a UFC fighter and a WWE wrestler. So cool.

After that, because it was so hot, we went looking for some fun stuff to do inside... and that meant spending a sunny California day in a dark bowling alley, LOL.

Check out our group photo here

I started off really, really bad at bowling, but in my fourth and final game I went slow and steady and rolled a "boring" 149. Probably my best ever.

That was it for me, and I woke up early and worked this morning. Then at 10am Jay and I met for a walk and we did a couple of miles and talked about some deep personal development issues.

We had some cool breakthroughs and A-Ha moments. We've both come a long way in the 12+ years that we've known one another.

He is definitely living the dream these days. Make sure to listen to his podcast here. His guests are incredible!

After the walk I did a quick upper body workout:

1A) Pullups
1B) Face Pull

2A) ChinUps
2B) DB Triceps Extensions
2C) DB RDR

Great pump.

Now it's time to Uber on over to see Bedros Keuilian. We have a crazy week of coaching coming up.

And I'm going to interview Lewis Howes on Thursday, too.

Then back into Santa Monica next Sunday to have brunch with Jay again.

Woohoo!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Be an Action Taker, not an information gatherer.

Don't just talk. Do. Get outside of your comfort zone. Fail forward. Those who don't take action or personal responsibility for their success will end up in the same place 12 months from now…only older. I know you're different, and I know you are an action taker.

You want a better life, and you deserve it, now go out and get it.








--
Craig Ballantyne
Author, The Perfect Day Formula


    

No comments: