Tuesday, April 18, 2017

TT Fitness Show #3

Ooops. I made a mistake on Easter weekend.

You see, I filmed a brand new episode of the TT Facebook Live Fitness show, and the first 5 seconds are messed up… because I had the camera turned the wrong way. Ha!

So do NOT watch this video if you're going to give me a hard time about it.



But DO watch this video if you want to…

  • Discover the ONE thing you need to do every day this week (your challenge!)
  • The ONE exercise NEVER, EVER, EVER to do (dangerous!)
  • My big 5 exercise circuit workout that you can do at home

Watch the TT fitness show and get your workout here

You'll also see…

  • Two of my favorite ab exercises
  • The BEST way to do dumbbell rows
  • And the crazy dog food bowl I had to buy for my dog so he wouldn't puke!

True story. Enjoy.

Watch the TT fitness show and get your workout here

And send in your questions for future episodes!

By the way, if you like this video and you want to learn more about personal training, make sure to join me at our TT Fitness event in Denver on June 2-3rd here.

See you soon,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Get going!!!

Over 101 days are gone in 2017.

It's time to get serious about your Big Goals and Dreams.

You have to take action and personal responsibility today... otherwise in 12 months from now you will be in the same spot... and a year older. #TimeIsTicking

PPS – Hit reply and…

… send in your questions for future episodes!

By the way, if you like this video and you want to learn more about personal training, make sure to join me at our TT Fitness event in Denver on June 2-3rd here.


No comments: