Thursday, April 06, 2017

Legacy Growth and Bench Pressing

This brilliant quote showed up on my FB timeline today.

For anyone going through one of those "what should I do with my life" phases, ask yourself: - "What is my purpose/higher calling here on earth?"; "What did my higher power put me here on this earth to do?"; "Who was I put here to serve?"; "What skill/ability do I have that NO ONE else in the world can do better?"; "What do I want my legacy to be?"

#truth

I'm off to Phoenix today to teach at an event tomorrow and then to continue my own personal growth with a full day of coaching from Sean Stephenson, the motivational speaker, certified therapist, and author of Get Off Your But.

Should be an intense weekend.

Today's workout kickstarted my day:

1A) Bench Press
1B) Band Pull

2A) DB Close-Grip Incline Press
2B) Pullup

Good times.

Quick one.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

One of the best lessons in the world is this: "You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn ... Watch this video and discover the 5 VIPs' you need in your life right now.


Meet


these 5 people at our annual event! => www.TTSummit.com


See you there,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT


PS - Success is not really about the time you wake up...


Find out what I mean here: http://bit.ly/2nYyjLZ






No comments: