Tuesday, April 04, 2017

21 Days to Change!

You can do ANYTHING for 21 days.

Starting today, I want you to identify the single habit you want to change by the end of April. 

I'm doing it too, and together we'll use my 21-Day Habit Change Formula.

Here's a 30-minute Facebook Live I did at 6 a.m. yesterday morning which goes into details... plus I share my own "scary" habit. 

Screen shot 2017 04 03 at 8.30.37 am


In the past I've used this Formula to give up drinking Coke Zero, stop swearing, and so much more. And if you can't think of your own habit to change, I'll give you some suggestions here

Then once you set your habit, join the 21-Day Habit Change Club to get real accountability and a community of people who are pushing every day to change for the better. 

Watch this Facebook Live ASAP to get started

Speak soon,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Make sure to watch my FB pages for more LIVE videos...

...because one of my bigger goals for 2017 is to do 100 Facebook Live Shows!

It's going to be a blast... we'll do workouts, take questions, and help you improve every area of your life.

Talk soon!

No comments: