Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Squats and off to NOLA

Alright, off to NOLA today for a Mastermind.

Great workout to start the day.

1A) Squat
1B) Prisoner Squat Jump

2A) RDL
2B) Abs

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Invest in yourself for the sake of others. Take care of your health so you can deliver maximum love, life, & laughter to those that matter. Place a high value on your time. Don’t let others steal it away. Remember…every moment wasted in meetings, surfing the web, gossip, etc. steals it from your children, spouse, & well being. Be ruthless with your time and energy for the sake of your legacy. You can – and WILL – succeed when you take care of yourself and bring your best self and high energy to all areas of life! ... => Put your oxygen mask on first!

Alright, gotta rush.

Back with a big update tomorrow!

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - One more update...


Well, I officially screwed up... twice. Use the "A" word twice, and now I have to pay out $200 in fines... I'll do that when I'm back in Denver on the weekend. I was describing someone as a Hard-A**. What other word could I have used? I was stuck. Oh well.

The liquids have been great though, and I'm now easily getting 4 liters. I just have to get the first two liters down fast.

I'm not sure if this is doing me any good, but I'll finish through the contest.

Also, no plastic bottles so far.

Tomorrow I go to New Orleans for 3 days, and that will make for a good test.

Will I be able to find time to get to a store with boxed water?

Duh, duh, duh duh....... (Suspense music)

No comments: