Sunday, January 29, 2017

Panama Travel and Training Update

Travel frustrations yesterday. Nearly swore while waiting in the 6th line of the day. Panama City had a little traffic, nothing outrageous, but I let it get to me and became agitated in the hotel check-in line. Today I'll be better!

There's also a new habit challenge I forgot to mention.

52.5 hours of sleep per week.

Been hitting 50 regularly.

Pushing for more!

I had 7.5 hours last night and just couldn't sleep any later today. But that meant I had a good workout at the well-equipped gym here at the Westin Playa Bonita. And I followed it with a really healthy breakfast of smoked salmon, walnuts, spinach, and lots of pineapple.

Westin Hotels are generally one of the most consistent for healthy food and decent gyms. I'm a fan.

Today's workout:

1A) Cable Face Pull
1B) Pushup

2A) CB Chest Press - 60 pound dumbbells for high reps
2B) Pullup

3A) Seated Row
3B) 1-Arm Cable Lateral Raise

Finally...Here's a good morning shot from Panama.


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
This week... Kick a bad habit by removing temptations & planning two solutions for each obstacle.

So for me, it's getting to sleep 15 minutes earlier and not wasting afternoon time on the net.

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: