Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Pressing and Overcoming Adversity

Had a great steak dinner with Bedros and Diana Keuilian last night at JG Steakhouse in Scottsdale.

That powered a great workout today... as I started a new 4-week program.

1A) DB Press
1B) DB Row

2A) DB Incline
2B) BW Row

However...

I had one small setback today - I gave in to a plastic water bottle.

Here's why I gave in... because my trip to Rio taught me that I'll never be able to fully give up plastic water bottles.

However, I'm doing my very best to minimize the use of plastic bottles.

On the bright side
- no artificial sweeteners
- no protein shakes
- and the big one... no protein bars... despite being surrounded with FREE quest bars and Bulletproof bars all day long yesterday at a Joe Polish seminar

They were being given out like tiny chocolate bars on Halloween.

Thank goodness for steak!

Good ol' rib eye dinners with Bedros and Diana Keuilian make it easy to avoid protein bars.

And we all supported one another in avoiding diet cokes.

#PowerOfThe3rdPillarOfPositiveSocialSupport


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"Learn to fly as you fall, my friend." - Bedros Keuilian... Face up to your struggles, tackle them head on, and overcome adversity today. Whatever is in your way, you're stronger than it, you're tougher than it, you're better than it, and you're going to beat it. Turn the bitter into better. Persist and never quit. Stay strong, get stronger, and finish strongest.



Push on,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: