Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Deadlift Perfect Day

Crazy busy week in Denver so far, but I still managed to have an awesome workout this morning. Plus, I skipped the debate last night so I had some decent sleep instead. I'm not one for the circus. LOL.

Today's 5:20am training session:

1A) Deadlift
1B) High Box Jump (24 inches)

2A) Front Squat
2B) Hang Clean

I'll try and get a couple more workouts in before heading to San Diego on Friday for a big speech (but no debate, ha!).

Then on Saturday it's the 7-Figure Mastermind "Hot Body" Beach Party (uh-oh!) with Bedros and the gang, and then Sunday it's over to Phoenix with Isabel, Diana, and Bedros for the Joe Polish Genius Network annual event ... with celebrities like Tony Robbins, etc.

I'll get photos for sure. I'm about to step-up my Instragram game. Seriously.

Old-school goes new school.

In the meantime...

Get a free copy of my Perfect Day Formula book here

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Every problem starts – and ends – with you...how you perceive it, how you respond to it, how you communicate it, and how long you leave it unresolved. You can fix it, starting now. You have the resources and the skills to make progress. If you want to solve it, then get after it.

Go get it,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Good ol' Zig. The world sure could use him these days...





No comments: