Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Vegas Workout

Day 2 of 6 in Vegas. First full day, of course. I arrived early Tuesday afternoon, did some grocery shopping, and got holed up in my room for some work. Had a 30 minute walk in the sunshine so I wouldn't get rickets. This morning was my last hard workout of the week.


1a) RKC Plank

1b) Bodyweight Row

1c) DB Reverse Lunge


2a) Chins

2b) Ball Rollout

2c) Shrug

2d) Bodyweight Lunge


Good enough times.


Gym was packed today at 5:30am. Must be all the East Coast folks arriving for the week for a seminar, like me. Also lots of folks from UK/Europe, so it's mid-day for them, still.


I'm sure the gym gets quieter as the weekend arrives. I've certainly never seen a Vegas gym that busy, and I've been in many of them before 6am!


Today's Kickbutt Nutrition Tip:

Know your nutrition obstacles. Write them down, then identify at least TWO solutions for each obstacle. This will help you avoid nutrition breakdowns. Plan ahead. Do your shopping and cooking and meal prep on the weekends, so that during your busy week you have your meals ready…and you avoid vending-machine regret. You can do it. I believe in you!


Push on,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT


PS - Post your photos on FB of you with The Perfect Day Formula.


Chef Gui Alinat enjoying a Perfect Day just outside of Las Vegas...


No comments: