Friday, April 22, 2016

5 Pillars to Embrace the Sacrifice

n January of 2006 I was at the lowest of my lows. I was a struggling personal trainer trying to share my message with the world, while at the same time dealing with crippling anxiety attacks.

Each night I’d wake up at 3am with a tingling sensation running from the top of my head down to my fingertips. My chest was tight and I felt as though I couldn’t catch my breath. I thought I was having a heart attack day-after-day for six weeks straight.

I tried everything, from yoga to Qi Gong to all types of relaxing music. I even bought a dog thinking that petting him would ease my worries, but I quickly found out that a rambunctious Chocolate Lab puppy named Bally only adds to your anxiety. Ha!

Eventually I broke free. I hired Professional Accountability to help me become calm and confident again. That's one of the 5 Pillars of Success that I discovered along the way. 

When you have these 5 Pillars in place, you can achieve every goal that you have in life. You can get what you deserve. Your dreams become possible for you to achieve.

I’m living proof. Today I own the business of my dreams. I help over 255,000 people from all over the world each day as part of my 10 Million Transformation Mission to transform the lives of 10 Million men and women before 2020.

It wasn't easy to get here. There were dips and dark days on my journey, just as you might be struggling with in your life today. But you don't have to struggle on your own.

I’m here to tell you that things can – and WILL – get better.

If you put the 5 Pillars of Success into place, you can achieve great things in your life.

I promise you that.

So let me teach you all about them.

Let me help you build a NEW and IMPROVED life - the one you desire and deserve.

Arrow blue  Join me for a Free Success Coaching session here

Please accept this personal invitation to take control of your future, to achieve your dreams, and to change your life.

Arrow blue  Sign up for THIS free coaching session to discover how you can create a NEW and Improved life

I can’t wait to meet you and go on this Transformation Journey with you.

Taking care of you,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS – When the days are dark and the dips are deep…

Embrace the Sacrifice…when your kids keep you up at night…when people bring in donuts while you diet…when your workmates need emergency help at quitting time…when you family makes unreasonable demands…

Embrace the Sacrifice…when your workout asks for one more rep…when a loved one needs a shoulder to cry on…when your dog wants to go out in the rain…when your friends need a designated driver…

Embrace the Sacrifice…when your heart says yes but your head says no…when your alarm goes off and your body wants sleep…when you have a chance to get better but your comfort zone calls…

Embrace the Sacrifice. You can do it. I believe in you. Stay Strong & Push On!

Arrow blue  Sign up for your Free Coaching session now


No comments: