Thursday, February 25, 2016

Grab a copy of my book before it is sold out on Amazon

If you feel like you're drowning in stress every day, and just don't know how to get started on the road to success in life, I have good news and bad news for you today.

The good news is that you CAN take back control of your life and finally reach your big goals and dreams, no matter how busy you are.

"Thank You! This is just what I needed at this moment," wrote busy mom, Ali Kerr. "Before reading The Perfect Day Formula I was going day to day with no plan and getting sidetracked by little things. I felt like I was drowning in stress each day. The #1 lesson I learned from Craig was to engineer my day instead of letting it happen to me."

But here's the BAD news...

You need to hurry because our publisher has only ordered a limited number of copies, and we've sold out on Amazon before. Don't miss the "best book on time management and productivity"

Screen shot 2016 02 06 at 4.56.20 am

Grab your hardcopy today while supplies last

When you follow the 3 secrets revealed in this book, you'll get more done and have more time for your family, friends, and hobbies.

You'll have time to make more money, to get back in shape, and to finally do all of the fun things on your to-do list.

So say goodbye to drowning in stress everyday, and start living life on YOUR terms, right now.

Grab your hardcopy today while supplies last

Taking care of your Perfect Life,

Craig Ballantyne

PS - This is the #truth!

"Discipline and freedom are not mutually exclusive but mutually dependent because otherwise, you'd sink into chaos." - Paulo Coelho


No comments: