Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Great squat workout

Strange workout today, in a great way.

Yesterday I did a great warm-up and then two sets into my pullups I thought I destroyed my shoulders. It was a really weird, painful feeling over the origin of my teres minor muscle and the belly of my rear delts. I expected a lot of soreness today, but nothing. Very strange.

Today, I did a very good warm-up and had a fantastic workout, so I just don't know what went wrong yesterday.

It was like night and day. Hopefully yesterday was an aberration.

Today's Workout:

1A) Squat
1B) KB Swing

2A) DB Step-Up
2B) Leg Curl

Good times. PB of 135x28 reps for the squat. Tough, but good.

Expecting some DOMS tomorrow.

sporting my swag at - thanks

Embedded image permalink

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

1 comment:

lawn suits online said...

Today, I did a very good warm-up and had a fantastic workout, so I just don't know what went wrong yesterday. wholesale single piece salwar kameez , wholesale single piece salwar kameez