Friday, October 02, 2015

Squats n Funny Stuff in Austin

Last night was fun time in Austin town. It started with a big riby-eye steak at Eddie V's. I got lucky and sat beside Brad Pilon and Kareem and his family. Great conversation. Learned a lot about rum and wine (not that I ever drink either of them, LOL... but I taught them a few things about vodka).

No booze for me, although a little dairy snuck into my diet from the parmesan cheese on the broccolini.

After dinner we went to the legendary Austin institute, Esther's Follies. Great show. Lots of laughs. Good times had by all.

Today I got up early and hit the gym for a pre-flight squat workout. There was pre-workout caffeine, but I should have a caffeine-clean day this weekend in Denver.

1A) Speed Squat
1B) Mobility

2A) Squat
2B) Mobility

3) Density Squat - Slightly higher pain tolerance than last time, ha

4) Density RDL - Low back was tired...cut it short

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Have gratitude today. Count your riches in relationships.

Love it,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: