Friday, October 16, 2015

book to change your life

I remember working with a client a while ago... No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t get her to change her habits :(

I literally taught her EXACTLY what she needed to do in order to completely transform her body but NOTHING seemed to get through to her. I asked myself, “why is it that she can’t change?”

Then, my buddy stumbled on a book by a Harvard PhD researcher that explains the real reason she simply couldn’t make a change. I had to share this with you...


Arrow blue  Why People Cant Take Action (SCIENCE From A Harvard PHD)   **MUST READ**

Keep Pushing Forward!

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

 

PS - It's never to late to change and to improve…

If you could wave a magic wand and eliminate the #1 hassle from your life, what would it be? In reality, how hard is it to get rid of that issue? Would it take 2 hours of your time? Would it cost $50? Why do you procrastinate on its elimination? Wait no more. Get it out of your life. You can’t make a BIG impact with annoying obstacles in your way.


No comments: