Tuesday, April 07, 2015

5 regrets of the dying and 5 foods not to eat

Did you know there are certain foods -- including several vegetables and even protein sources -- that can actually DAMAGE your brain and your memory?
Even more, if you're currently experiencing any kind of memory issues, if you feel your memory is fading, or if you've been known to have a "senior moment" every so often lately, it may be directly related to certain foods in your diet.
Fortunately, trusted diet expert Dr. Mark Ettinger just wrote a free report that shows you exactly which foods these are. Download your free copy in just a couple seconds here:
==> The 5 WORST foods for your brain
Helping you stay healthy through good eating,
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Loved this and had to share...

Top 5 Regrets of the Dying
By Bonnie Ware:
1) I wish I had let myself be happier.
2) I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
3) I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4) I wish I hadn't worked so hard (busy work vs. what matters).
5) I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me…
...So make the right decisions right now for your right life. Stay strong and keep on pushing on!

No comments: