Friday, March 27, 2015

Trunk and Deadlift in SoCal

My trunk, my junk, my lovely manly trunk, to paraphrase the wordsmith, Fergie. Yep, it's a beautiful thing. I travel so much to the same places that I have one of these trunks stashed at 3 different hotels in America. Contains all my goodies and secret nutrition formulas! (Like walnuts, coconut oil, cacao nibs, almond butter, Zevia, and Epic bars. Ha!) When I check in, the hotel brings up my trunk. When I check out, they store it. Good times.
'I travel so much to the same places that I have one of these trunks stashed at 3 different hotels in America. Contains all my goodies and secret nutrition formulas! (Like walnuts, coconut oil, cacao nibs, almond butter, Zevia, and Epic bars. Ha!) When I check in, the hotel brings up my trunk. When I check out, they store it. Good times.'
More good times...this morning's workout at 24-Hour Fitness near the South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, California. It went like this:

1A) KB Swing
1B) Jumps

2A) Deadlift
2B) More Jumps

3A) RDL
3B) Rocking Plank

Then back to my room to write, work on the TT Summit (schedule below), and do calls with my team. My big Fitness Business Summit presentation is tomorrow morning, and I host a special session on Saturday night.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
If you want a success WHOOOOSH in any area of your life, you must release the brakes. To release the brakes requires getting rid of things. Just say NO to time wasters in your life. Just say NO to excuses. Say YES to your priorities. Say YES to what counts, say NO to what doesn't. Push on. Stay strong. Get stronger. Let's go!

Time to go,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Tentative...but it should be darn close to this:

* Times Subject to Change *

Friday, June 5th
7:30am MorningBootcamps
Bootcamps with Craig Ballantyne & Missi Holt

9:00am MC Brian Kalakay: High-Energy Kick-Off!

9:15am Craig Ballantyne: 40 Life Lessons Part I

10:30am Break

11:00am Dan Ritchie: The Functional Training Phenomenon

12:00pm Lunch Buffet

1:00pm Bedros Keuilian: How to Get Started FAST

2:00pm Dani Woodrum: Secrets of a Start-Up Bootcamp

2:30pm Break

3:00pm Chris Lopez: New Exercise Techniques

4:30pm Kettlebell Intensive Training Session with Chris Lopea: (Limited Space and Additional Fee of $97)

6:00pm Other Bonus Sessions TBA before VIP reception

7:00pm VIP Reception

* Times Subject to Change *

Saturday, June 6th
*** Wear Your TT Summit T-Shirt Today! ***

8:30am MorningBootcamps
Bootcamps with Todd Durkin

10:00am MC Brian Kalakay: Re-Energize & Renew!
10:15amTodd Durkin: How to Live Life with Passion

11:30am Break

12:00pm Craig Ballantyne: 40 Life Lessons Part II

1:00pm Lunch Buffet

2:00pm TT Trainer of the Year Presentations

3:45pm TT Trainer of the Year Voting & Break

4:15pm Craig Ballantyne & TT Trainer Award Winner

5:00pm Birthday Party Kick-Off & Cake!

No comments: