Monday, March 16, 2015

Streaking in Denver

Just finished a very good, but long day in the ETR office in Denver. It was our 2nd Quarter Planning meeting and we have some exciting projects half-done, and many more on the long-range calendar. In June we'll have a yoga program out from Missi Holt (not TT-yoga, but yoga for pain relief), and in July we will have a cookbook out with Joel Marion's personal chef, www.Chefgui.com <= totally awesome guy!

Streaking Update

1) Write 3000 words per day

Even though I was in the office from 6:30am to 5:30pm I still got up early and did a lot of writing followed by meditation and a short interval workout. I didn't hit 3,000 words, but did manage a significant content piece early in the morning. Today was about Roosevelt, tomorrow is about Rockefeller.

2) No Post Dinner Binge Eating

None. Went out to dinner last night and had a grass-fed buffalo rib-eye at Edge steakhouse. It was okay. Not the best, but still, almost any rib-eye steak rocks. My favorite cut.
'Dinner at Edge Steakhouse in Denver...buffalo rib-eye, spinach, and grilled vegetables. And grape juice. And chimichurri sauce. What's for dinner tonight for YOU?'

3) 1 Drink Maximum

I had some "grape juice" last night as you can see by the photo and I woke up with sniffles. That happens almost every time I drink red wine. It's possibly due to the histamines that are in red wine. I don't know for sure.

4) No Outbursts or Snarkiness

I was very good today. Spent 6 hours of the day in meetings and coaching sessions and all went really well. And yesterday we shot off the snarkiness at the gun range. Read all about that here:

=> http://turbulencetraining.blogspot.ca/2015/03/shooting-and-deadlifting.html

5) Healthy Gut Days

Diet was perfect today.

Interesting story, I needed some stuff from Whole Foods but was too busy to go, so we used www.taskrabbit.com for the first time. It worked out great. The guy went to the store, bought the stuff with his own money, and then we paid him when he showed up.

This is a great resource for lazy people like me...and a great find for traveling, because now I don't have to waste two hours everytime I land in a new city for a seminar.

I also received the two bottles I ordered of Dr. Peter Osborne's new greens drink. It has a lot more fruit extracts in it than most other greens products, and it's really sweet, so I loved it.

All in all, the trip to Denver has been awesome so far. Great weather, too.

The answers are out there,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: