Monday, January 05, 2015

Moon over Miami

Not the worst view I've ever had from a hotel room...although I had to change my rooms because the music was too loud for this grumpy ol' man ... next a picture of the Moon just beginning to rise over Miami...and then this morning's Miami Meditation image. Great to look at when my 25 minute meditation session was over. Followed that with a run through of some of the NEW Home Workout Revolution 2.0 workouts that I'm filming later this month in Denver, including this one: Bonus Workout 4 – 4-Minute Arms & Abs Blast
1) Plank-to-Triceps Extension – 30 seconds
2) Squat Curls – 30 seconds
3) 90% Pushup Rocking Plank – 30 seconds
4) Squat Thrust – 30 seconds
- Go through the circuit two times with no rest between exercises or at the end of the circuit.
Turbulence Training's photo.
Turbulence Training's photo.
Turbulence Training's photo.

No comments: