Friday, July 04, 2014

Yesterday's 30-Minute Metabolic Workout

Today I'm celebrating my first July 4th in America. It will involve watching the fireworks over Sports Authority field in Denver. Should be a 'blast'.

As was yesterday's workout. I used longer rest breaks because the mile high altitude was slowing me down. I was breathing much heavier than normal.

1A) KB Snatch - 10 reps per side
- Rest 15 seconds.
1B) DB Reverse Lunges - 10 per side
- Rest 1 minute between supersets and repeat 3 more times.

2A) DB Chest Press - Max Reps with 60 pounds (heaviest dumbbells in the gym)
- Rest 15 seconds
2B) DB Chest Support Row - 15 reps
- Rest 1 minute between supersets and repeat 2 more times.

3) Maximus Pushups
- 30 seconds of pushups (aim for 20 reps), 30 seconds of rest
- repeat for 4 rounds
- rest 2 minutes
- repeat the circuit again

Why am I in Denver celebrating the 4th?

Well, I was down here this week filming new transformation challenge videos for you. If you enjoy my daily motivational posts, you're going to love these videos. (53 videos filmed in 2 days, and I was wiped out!)
Filming new transformation challenge videos for you. If you like our daily motivational facebook posts, you're going to love these videos. (43 videos filmed today...and I am wiped out!)
This one is for you!

I look forward to the day these are edited and I can share them with you.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
You will struggle, and that's okay. Everyone does, but not everyone perseveres. If you persist, nothing can stop you. Expect more of yourself. Keep on pushing on. Never give up on what is important to you.

Stay strong and Happy 4th,

Craig Ballantyne


No comments: