Monday, March 31, 2014

99,000 TT fans

99,000 TT Fans!!! Insert Jay-Z "99 problems" joke here.

I just don't have one!

So I'll let you fill in the blank (keep it clean!)...

I got 99,000 fans and a ___ ain't one.

Alright, on to my workout update.

I was supposed to go to Powerhouse in Tampa to deadlift today, but I got stuck online making last minute travel arrangements for my trip to LA this weekend. So I stayed at Joel's and did the following garage workout:

1A) Powerblock Squat - trying it out, but taking it easy...going to try and deadlift tomorrow
1B) 1-Arm Overhead Press

2A) Powerblock Lateral Raise
2B) Slam Ball Slams

3A) Powerblock Incline Presses
3B) Lower body stretches and core training

After I went to a local market (like Whole Foods) for cacao nibs, coconut oil, berries, spinach, and other goodies. Speaking of diet, here's a free nutrition guide to start your week
- www.TurbulenceTraining.com/freemealplans

"Nothing wins more often that superior preparation. Genius is usually preparation." – Kekich Credo #73

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Stop procrastinating on that ONE Big Thing that needs to get done. Glue butt to seat and finish it. Or unglue butt from seat and finish it!

That reminds me, it's time to go tell more folks about my seminar. Join me in San Diego? Find out the details here:
www.TTSummit.com

It will be amazing,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Don't make this mistake. It can ruin your whole year
- http://send.earlytorise.com/Ruin2014

No comments: