Tuesday, October 01, 2013

No No Food

Every time I'm out on the farm visiting Bally the Dog, my mom makes me a huge serving of...
 
...this one "no no" food. Every night. Sometimes I'm there for dinner 3 nights in a row. But this forbidden food helps me stay lean, and it will help you lose fat, too. And yes, it's the exact food you're hoping that it is.
 
Since my mom's family background is German, we are very thrifty and efficient, and have been growing this "no no" food in the Ballantyne family garden for decades. If you like hearty eating, you'd love eating at the ol' Ballantyne Farm...just like Bally the Dog.

You'll also love what this article has to say about eating one of your favorite foods for fat loss
 
 
Eat lean to get lean and stay lean forever, 

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Believe it or not...
 
...the "no no" food can actually be one of the BEST foods you can eat to gain lean muscle and get a flat stomach, but only if you eat them in a smart way.

And the "no no" food is a MUCH healthier form of carbohydrates than wheat (bread, pasta, bagels, etc) because it is gluten-free.
Stop saying No! No! to this food for fat loss.

No comments: