Friday, September 20, 2013

Ludicrous Workout

There is a scene from one of my favorite movies that perfectly describes the approach you should take with your fat loss workouts.
 
It all starts with a rebel force fighting an evil villain in a galaxy far, far away.
 
Yes, I'm referring to...
 
Spaceballz
 
Here's how the particular scene plays out...the setting is the control room of Dark Helmet's "Spaceship One" where the evil villain is preparing for pursuit of the hero, Captain Lone Starr.
 
Colonel Sandurz: Prepare ship for light speed.

Dark Helmet: No, no, no, light speed is too slow.

Colonel Sandurz: Light speed, too slow?

Dark Helmet: Yes, we're gonna have to go right to ludicrous speed.
 
Ludicrous level.
 
That's how your fat burning workouts should be!
 
Ludicrous.
 
And there is only one man I know that can bump you up to that level...
 
 
Check out what he did to my business partner, Bedros Keuilian. The other night Bedros finished his regular, short, 20-minute fat burning workout.
 
Bedros was already dripping with sweat but decided to take Mikey's "Finisher Challenge", and added a simple, yet powerful 5-minute finisher from Mikey's system.
 
"What's 5 minutes, right?", Bedros thought. 
 
"Wow!" Bedros exclaimed, "I did Mikey's 'Hard Way to High Intensity' and after just a few minutes I was done. Completely spent. I was no longer dripping sweat. It was just pouring off of me."

"Here's what I love about Workout Finishers," Bedros said to me, "You can do them with all of your favorite workouts...even Turbulence Training. You just pick one of Mikey's Workout Finishers, add it to the end of your workout, and you've turned it into a SUPER, ludicrous, fat burning workout."
 
I had to agree.
 
It's fat-burning acceleration at its best, because these Finishers are FUN and effective for fat loss.
 
And they're on sale - but that sale ends today.
 
Listen, finishers work. They're fun. They rock. And you get to do all of these workouts in follow-along video style.
 
Heck, Mikey's finishers would even work for Pizza the Hut (another villain from Spaceballz, if you didn't know). 
 
Boom goes the fat loss finisher dynamite,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - May the Schwartz be with you!
 
PPS - RIP John Candy, one of my favorite Canadians.
 

No comments: