Thursday, June 27, 2013

Get Ready for Diet Depletion

Quick squat workout today at the Denver Athletic Club. Turned out really great and gave me a reminder to speed up my workouts back in Toronto.

Diet was much better last night...sea bass with broccoli, and an apple for dessert. Heading home today and I have great snacks packed for the plane (apples, almonds, BioTrust bars, and cut-up broccoli).

Next week, starting Monday morning, the diet goes from 89% compliance to 99% compliance for a month.

It will be another "Diet Depletion" experiment.

And just to clear this up for others...

The "Diet Depletion" challenge is individual.

I'm not asking people to do the same thing as me.

I'm just asking that everyone chooses to "deplete" their diet of one thing...of one bad habit...it could be soda, gluten, dairy, or even just one wheat product (like no cereal for 31 days), etc.

That should make it easier for you.

Just choose one thing to give up.

Let me know what you plan,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: