Monday, June 24, 2013

Eat at Night Right!

I eat dinner every night after 7pm for fat loss. Here's why...
If you've been told that you shouldn't eat after 7PM, you've been LIED to.

But if you want to lose the MOST fat, you MUST eat before bed...but the trick is knowing which foods fuel your fat burning metabolism as you sleep, and those that you absolutely must AVOID to stave off unwanted belly fat.

Fortunately, one my best friends in the world, Joel Marion, just wrote a brand new free report that you can download for free today showing you the 4 BEST foods to eat before bed and ALL the foods you must avoid at night if you ever want a flat belly.

Download it in a few seconds here:

==> The 4 BEST foods to eat before bed

By the way, last night, for my late dinner, I ate two of the best foods for fat loss. I'll tell you about them tomorrow. I eat them almost EVERY night, after 7pm, too!

Burn fat by eating right,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
PS - I have a LOT of awesome fat burning nutrition tips...
 
...that I'm excited to share with you. A lot of them come from mistakes I made at the TT Summit. I'll tell you all about it soon.
 
Until then, go read about the 4 foods you should eat late-night tonight.
 
Download it in a few seconds here:

==> The 4 BEST foods to eat before bed
 
And some very big news coming soon about another LIVE Turbulence Training event...

2 comments:

Ilana said...

Hi Craig,
I have read a couple places that one should never eat raw cruciferous vegetables because of their goitrogenic affects. Included in this "never eat" list is also peaches, strawberries and peanuts. I pretty much eat all those things pretty regularly. Do you agree that they should be avoided? Thanks.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

I don't believe that at all. Ridiculous.