Wednesday, June 19, 2013

4 Minute Miracle Workout on Youtube

I arrived in San Diego yesterday for the big event this weekend...
 
...it's the 3rd Turbulence Training Summit with over 165 attendees from all over the world (including far-off countries like Malaysia, Australia, and England).
 
On Friday and Saturday mornings I'll be taking everyone through some classic HWR-style no-equipment bootcamp workouts. Sorry you can't be hear with me, but you can get a little preview of the action by trying out this 4-minute Rep Max miracle workout.
 
 
You'll get to watch me work really hard as Certified Turbulence Trainer Catherine Gordon puts me to the test.
 
Try it out for yourself.
 
And when you're ready for the next one, get all 14 of the 4-Minute Miracle Workouts, all 6 of the 6-Minute 6-Packers, and all 51 of the remaining Home Workout Revolution no-equipment videos here:
 
 
You can get results just like Jim Talbert, a TT Member, who wrote in to say:
 
"I just finished up the Home Workout Revolution 12 week program. Really enjoyed it. I'm really happy with the fat loss I was able to get during that time. I felt like my diet was pretty good but not great. I'm still working on that. I don't know how much bf% I lost during that time, but I would guess 5-6%. My starting weight was 162 lbs and my ending weight was 154 lbs. So I lost 8 pounds in 12 weeks while maintaining my muscle. Overall I'm really happy." - Jim Talbert
 
It's amazing what you can do with bodyweight only workouts.
 
Join the Home Workout Revolution today,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Jim's not the only one getting great results with HWR...

"One of my friends just started the Home Workout Revolution program. Since he has started your system and eating cleaner he has lost 22#. He's a believer now too." - Jim Talbert
 
And...
 
"Recently got the Home Workout Revolution program. Must say, smokes me! Esp the 5 rounds of 5!" - Syed Sagheer
 
And it's great for hotel rooms and holidays, too:
 
"That is exactly what I am doing this week while in France. Quick, efficient HWR workouts each morning in the hotel room are keeping me fit until I can get home to the gym." - Suzy Stout
 
 

No comments: