Saturday, May 04, 2013

Step it up Saturday

Today I had a great upper body pull Meathead workout at the Renaissance Hotel in Orlando, Florida. Last day here before I head home.

Workout was pullups, pushups, pulldowns, WYT's, DB Chest Supported Rows, Triceps, and Biceps. Yes, some #meathead arms. Great times.

Got a great pump. Then again, last night I "ate like I meant it". BIG MEAL.

If you're a classic steakhouse guy like me, you'll love The Palms at the Hard Rock in Orlando. Great steak and sides & even better staff.

I finished off the bone-in ribeye, an entire side of brussel sprouts, and half an order of mushrooms. Really, really great. I'm still full 12-hours later.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"Know where you are going. Create a personal mission statement for your life." - Frank McKinney ..... Here are the 12 rules that guide me...what are yours?
- http://www.earlytorise.com/12-rules/

If you don't like something, change it.

Looking forward to hearing from NY Times Best Selling author, Lorel Langemeier, today at Dan Kennedy's SuperConference. One of her big tips is like the ones I give to our readers at www.transformationcontest.com

Play up a level. Go deeper into the bigger circles of people that you want to be connected with. The old saying is true, "You are the average of the five people you hang around the most." And YES, people on the Internet count...so hang around FIT/RICH/HAPPY people online and offline if you want to be FIT/RICH/HAPPY.

Start now,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Double Your Strength and Mass with the 5x5 Two-in-One.

Now available for insiders at
- www.TTMembers.com

No comments: