Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Two Lifts Tomorrow

Off day today. Then back at a combo of bench and deadlift on Wednesday.

Why both lifts in the same workout?

Because I'm going to Cleveland for an ETR-related business seminar on Wednesday afternoon until Saturday night with little access to a real gym. So I'll get these two lifts in and then squat upon my return to Toronto next Sunday morning.


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
“Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice

Keep on pushing, start your day with one positive success step. Don't do anything else until you make progress on something that is important to you!

About Your Attitude (be a survivor)
- http://www.earlytorise.com/about-your-attitude/

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: