Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Top Bodyweight Circuit

There's one workout program I have that has been used by
almost every single TT Transformation Contest winner.

It includes an awesome bodyweight circuit that I filmed with
Certified Turbulence Trainer, Brian Kalakay just for you.
Just click on the video image or link below for the exercises.

 
Pretty cool workout, huh?
 
Almost as cool as this fantastic feedback I received yesterday
from another satisfied Home Workout Revolutionary:
 
"This morning I woke up, and instead of heading to the gym,
or doing my jog, I tried Craig's 20/10 Workout video.

"Boy...I could barely walk after doing the exercises (with no
equipment at all... the best part of all). Went to the park,
took my mobile phone with me, and played the video.

"I can now see I was not exercising some parts of my body
with my normal exercises, because my legs are a bit in pain,
and I can feel the exercises on my arms and chest. I think
this is going to be my new routine!!!
"I am grateful I found you and that you are sharing your
knowledge with us Craig!! Thank you!!
" - Eduardo
 
Happy to help!
 
 
Long Live the Home Workout Revolution,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Want 20 NEW workouts?
 
Twenty brand NEW Home Workout Revolution videos have finally
been added to the site. You'll get fourteen 4-Minute Miracles
and six 6-Minute 6-Pack workouts PLUS all 51 of the NO-equipment
Home Workout Revolution programs.
 
Get those all here before it's too late:

www.HomeWorkoutRevolution.com
 
You'll be amazed on what you can do with just your bodyweight and in
a small amount of space at home, in a park, or even a hotel room.

No comments: