Tuesday, March 05, 2013

How Poor Nutrition Killed My Old Man

My father had stomach issues all his life. Worse, colon cancer ended up killing him in September, 2008. It was, unfortunately, his fault. His poor diet, alcoholism, and refusal to go to the doctor for the past 25 years led to his premature death at age 69. No Canadian should die before 70. But he did.
 
I'm determined not to make the same mistake. I gave up binge drinking years ago. I eat as healthy as possible. I walk - and pet - the dog every morning and night. I meditate.  I try and become a better person every day - just like you do. That's why I was so interested in this information:
 
 
This information will surprise you, and show you just how well you are doing (or how poorly) with your diet. Take the quick quiz. It could save your life.
 
Those nutrition facts - and those 10 foods - will help you and I live a longer life. I plan to live a vigorous life until I'm 105 years old. It's one of my goals. (Heaven help the poor old ladies in the same nursing home as me.) 
 
You'll also uncover an odd secret about the connection between your belly and your immune system. I'll bet you didn't know about this.
 
 
Listen, you don't have to be sick. You don't have to be overweight. You don't have to throw away your energy and vitality like my father did. You can eat delicious foods and have a flat, healthy belly, once and for all.
 
Your family is counting on you to make the right choices. I sure wish my father did. And now you have all the information you need.
 
 
Stay healthy and get healthier.
 
Alright, time for another dog walk with ol' Bally the Dog. It's that time of year when the sun is staying out longer and longer. Gotta love it. Take care.
 
Sincerely,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Tomorrow...
 
...an interesting scientific finding about how our bodies lose EIGHT percent of a vital health component every decade.
 
And the workout that you can do to overcome this health decline.

No comments: