Thursday, February 14, 2013

Best Deal in Fitness

Uh-oh, the best deal ever in the fitness industry, giving you over
131 Turbulence Training workouts for just a few quarter each,
ends TONIGHT in just a couple of hours.

Get all of my workouts here (best deal in fitness ENDS at midnight)
 
Here's that link just for you:
 
 
But wait, does this also give me access to the NEW Home
Workout Revolution program?
 
YES, it does.
 
You get everything, from...
 
1) The Original Turbulence Training program
2) All of my TT Bootcamp manuals
3) My 100+ monthly workouts (every month since October, 2005!)
4) Every TT Bodyweight, Meathead, & Women's Workout
5) PLUS - every single workout that I create over the next 12 months
 
Whew. That's a MASSIVE deal.
 

But hurry, this Ballantyne's Day sale on the Exclusive All Access Pass
to the TT Member's vault - PLUS access to EVERY workout that I
create for the next 12 months, ends tonight at midnight.
 
Let's get you started burning fat, getting back in shape, and
improving your fitness with my fast, NO-equipment bodyweight
workouts and minimal equipment TT MRT programs.

Get EVERY single TT workout for less than a few quarters here
 
But hurry, the price doubles tonight.
 
Stay strong and get stronger,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: