Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Power Mindset for Success

I stumbled across this quote yesterday. It's great and will give you a Power Mindset for Success.

“Screw self-doubt. I despise it. I hold it in contempt, along with the hell-spawned ooze-pit of Resistance from which it crawled. I will NEVER back off. I will NEVER give the work anything less than 100%. If I go down in flames, so be it. I’ll be back.” - Steven Pressfield

 This all starts with Habit:

“Take me, train me, be firm with me, and I will place the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you Who am I? I am Habit!” – Author Unknown

And helping others:

You teach and you grow. The more you teach, the more you grow. The more you help others, the more you improve and become a better person. So if you want to improve, help others improve. This is a virtuous cycle. Teach-Grow-Improve-Teach-Grow-Improve.

Now here's some training help for you. New 4x4 Metabolic Finisher from Mikey "Pancakes" Whitfield (GT's)
- http://www.ttfatloss.com/metabolic-finisher/

And a nutrition suggestion. I had a Wild Idea grass-fed buffalo rib-eye the other week at my friend's place in Nashville. 10/10. Spot on, as my British friends might say.
- http://wildideabuffalo.com/

Stay strong and powerful,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Another classic...


“Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” - Mark Twain

No comments: