Sunday, August 19, 2012

Toronto Tough Mudder Review

Full Toronto Tough Mudder review is done.

It includes  the highlight of my day and the nemesis I beat:

- http://www.ttfatloss.com/tough-mudder/

Let me tell you all the gory details. You're about to discover…

•    The best way to do a Tough Mudder
•    3 of the coolest adventure race obstacles you'll do anywhere
•    How I beat my nemesis
•    The failures that I still need to overcome
•    My most embarrassing moments of the day – caught on camera
•    How you can be fit enough for Tough Mudders at 40
•    How to prepare for adventure races of any kind

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Failure isn't bad. Failure isn't final. If there is one thing I know after having observed this crazy world for 36 years, it's that you can SURVIVE almost anything and come back better and stronger than ever before. Don't let the fear of failure stop you from achieving the success you deserve.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: