Saturday, June 16, 2012

Meathead Morning

My #meathead morning training included a big upper body warm-up & foam rolling, WYLIT, elevated pushup, bench press, db row, db press, pullups, triceps. Good times. Followed by a chocolate milk and a drive around my hometown in a rented Chrysler 300C (fun ride).

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"When it gets tough, I remind myself that I am doing this because I like to, and it's my choice. I want this." – Kristina Vaculik, Olympic gymnast hopeful

Read more great quotes from high-performing athletes here:

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/fitness/pain-and-powering-through-it/article4226091/?service=mobile

"One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now." – Paulo Coelho

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: