Thursday, June 28, 2012

Get Lean and Gain Muscle at the Same Time

I grew up bodybuilding.
 
That is to say, I grew up wasting my time and destroying my
shoulders in the gym - all in attempt to gain muscle.
 
It wasn't until my 2nd year of college that I figured out the
best resistance training program.
 
As you know, most traditional bodybuilding workout programs
tell you to train one body part for up to 90 minutes, 5 to 6 days
a week... in a smelly underground gym (okay so I added the smelly,
underground gym part, but it's probably true).

While this type of excessive training can help you gain muscle,
it's a time-sucking, inefficient use of your precious time.
 
And the worst part of all...

... your tireless dedication is rewarded with a greater chance of
suffering an overuse injury.
 
My right shoulder is FOREVER messed up from training six
days per week at age 18.
 
But I have good news.
 
The TRUTH is that you really only need to lift 3-4 times a week to
get lean and build muscle at the same time.

Get The Muscle You Want In The Least Amount Of Time <= ($7 system)

With 3 to 4 off-days built into your program, the Turbulence
Training Meathead System gives your body the rest it desperately
needs to repair damaged muscle tissue and lighten the stress load
on your joints - both of which are essential for preventing
needless injuries and building muscle.

But you also gain one more HUGE advantage with the TT for
Meatheads System - more free time to do whatever you want (so
you can show-off your new body).

I've put this system on sale for the first time ever because it's summer,
and everyone wants to be lean and showing off their muscles.
 
 
Gain the right amount of muscle with fun workouts and no injuries,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: