Saturday, April 14, 2012

Workouts and Caine's Arcade

Didn't sleep well last night. Probably need a couple more days until my body and mind are truly back on East Coast Time.

I got up around 4:30, worked a bit on a new TT workout that will go with Joel Marion's Xtreme Fat Loss Diet, and then old Bally the Dog and I went for a walk. After that, I hit a a nice meathead workout.

My training today: WYLIT, Elevated Pushups, Pulldowns, Pushups, Seated Row, 1-Arm DB shoulder press, bb shrugs, cable rear delts.

Earlier this week I discovered another tough treadmill 'incline sprint workout' for my fitness level...6 rounds of 60 seconds at 8mph + 8% incline.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Made three HUGE mistakes this week at TT (and lost some sleep over them, too), but none of them are fatal to me. Just remember, no matter how bad things might seem, you will get through it. Stay strong.

"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day." ~Unknown

And if you're struggling with something...

The main reason we are "not good at something" is because we tell ourselves we are not good at that thing. We say, "Oh, I'm not smart enough to do that. I'm not brave enough to do that on my own. I'm not this...I'm not that..." But it's that mindset that is the BIG BLOCK holding us back. It may be the only thing holding you back from being as great as you can be.

Change really is up to you.

"When a person becomes crystal CLEAR as to exactly what they want to accomplish, and FOCUSES their time and energy on this ONE goal, any person can move mountains." – Jimmy Sweeney

Proof?

Watch this movie about Caine's Arcade while you have your morning coffee...it gets really good after 2 minutes:

- http://cainesarcade.com/

The big message here is that when you do good stuff, people will see you and want to support you. They will rally behind you.

Never give up.

Stay strong.

Get stronger.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

1 comment:

Milan said...

Yes! You either quit or you are getting better. It's as simple as that. So, if are frustrated and you don't seem to be getting anywhere, just realize that anytime you try again, it will be just a little bit better. When system is expecting you to stop, but you keep going, you will achieve extraordinary results.