Thursday, March 08, 2012

Truth About the "6 Small Meals Diet" (makes you sick and fat?)

According to fitness expert, Jason Ferruggia, the 6 small meals per day plan doesn't work.

You might already have found that out the hard way.

Jay said, "Like everyone, I did the standard six meals a day forever. I got started on all this back in the 80's and that was the way to go. Eat every two hours, high carbs and low fat. Of course that didn't really work out too well for lean gains. I got bigger but always gained an equal amount of fat.

"Plus, I was just getting sick and tired of having to eat all day, getting some kind of cold or infection every few months, having pretty bad digestive issues and a lack of energy."

This is Jay's proven solution to eating 6 meals per day

"The Renegade Diet is by far and away the easiest and most effective eating plan I've ever tried.  It gives you complete freedom and actually allows you get and remain in great shape while still having a social life. It's the only way I'll ever eat for the
rest of my life."-Alyson Iannacone

Jay switched his eating to fewer meals, which is a LOT more convenient for many people.

Here's why, as Jay explains, "When my step-dad, Ed, got sick I started reading everything I could about nutrition for improved health. Before that I was only interested in performance, but because I wanted to save or at least extend Ed's life I started looking at nutrition in a whole new light.

"I read all about the health benefits of eating fewer meals per day and discovered that the very act of eating and digesting is stressful to the body.

"I became obsessed with digestive health and came to realize how important it is and that it really controls everything. If your digestive health isn't optimal you will never feel that great or perform at the highest level. That means your training will suffer and your fat loss or muscle gains will always be slower than they could be.

"And surprisingly, 6 meals per day is not the answer.

"So, if right now you are eating six meals per day try just going to four meals per day with an extra hour between them.

"Then cut that to three meals with 5-6 hours between each. But still keep total calories the same at the end of the day. This optimizes leptin levels and improves your digestion.

"Studies have shown very little difference in the effectiveness of six meals per day over three."

That last point is the key TRUTH about the 6 meals per day eating plan.

Listen, if it is inconvenient for you to eat 6 times per day, or if you do NOT believe 6 meals per day is working for you, then Jay has good news.

He has a better plan for you.  

"Eventually you'd want to start pushing your breakfast back a couple of hours in the morning. This gives you less time each day in the fed state. That's a good thing because it allows your body to replenish it's natural enzyme pool and lets your immune system work at full power, uninterrupted by the stress of digesting food," Jay clarified in a recent interview.

That's a better way of eating. A more convenient way of eating.

Get fat loss results with less eating stress here

"In just my first eight weeks on The Renegade Diet I was able to simultaneously lose fat while also building muscle and getting stronger. All in all I dropped fourteen pounds of fat(but look much bigger). This is the easiest diet plan I have ever followed." - Logan Peck

"While I work out hard, I truly began to see results I've never seen before after I started following the diet. After just a few months I lost 16 pounds which is ALOT of weight when you are 5 ft2 in.  I can't believe people actually call me ripped!! - Amanda Temple ---- See her results at this site.

Stop eating 6 meals per day and start losing fat with this diet

Jay has always been my #1 go to guy for heavy lifting info, and now he's becoming a great source of fat loss nutrition advice for TT users.

Let me know about your success with his plan,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Of course, for those who love heavy lifting, Jay is NOT letting us down.

He's adding a special bonus workout to go with everyone who gets his new nutrition plan before the end of the weekend.

Lose fat and gain muscle with Jay's simple diet

And get hooked up with his training bonus this weekend only.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now i'm confused: in most articles you write, one should at least eat 6, ideally 8 meals per day. now you advertise that this is actually unhealthy and not beneficial at all... which one is it now? please clarify that, because i am very interested in this topic!

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

They all work. From fasting to 6 meals per day, you find the one that suits you best.