Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tough Mudder Training

Today I did tough mudder run training. Ran 4 miles in 29 minutes. I have a complete Tough Mudder Training program coming out on April 1st. I'm doing the race in Beaver Creek in June.

Couple of random points for the weekend...

For some reason, I think a dog wearing a kerchief is one of the most hilarious things in the world. And so I posted a photo of my dog wearing one here:
- www.turbulencetrainingfanpage.com

And for car enthusiasts, I rented a Chrysler 300 this weekend...fun car to drive. Pleasant surprise.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips
It is tempting for us - myself included - to remain in our comfort zones. But that is not where we grow, improve, and make the changes necessary to dramatically move ahead. So my challenge to you to do the opposite. Look at what you are doing to stay in your comfort zone and think, "What is the opposite action of my instinct? And would this opposite action be the better solution?"

Every time you say yes to something, you are saying no to something else. When you say yes to more work, you say no to more time with family. You must think about the right choice. How you spend your time is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make. Remember this: "Money < Time < Reputation < Family < Love"

Today's www.InternetIndependence.com Tip:
"Almost every successful person will tell you is that your level of success is largely dependent upon two factors: 1. The thoughts that occupy your mind. 2. The people you surround yourself with." – Bedros Keuilian

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: