Saturday, February 25, 2012

Alcohol and your fat loss

Chances are you're reading this on Sunday morning...hopefully you didn't have too much to drink last night.

Let's talk about a real politically incorrect topic in the  fitness world - booze.

So many readers ask, "Can I still drink while on a fat loss program?" And well, the answer is yes, you can do anything you want on a fat loss program...you just have to accept the consequences of your actions.

And what are the consequences of drinking?
 
Read the full TRUTH about alcohol and fat loss here

And then after a serious discussion, I let you in on...
 
My favorite beer
My favorite wine
My favorite cocktail
 
 
Now you know the deal with booze and your belly fat,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - I gave up booze to dedicate myself to this mission.

No comments: