Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Many Mindset Tips for 2012

‎"Don't be afraid to do what you want, not what others want you to do. Don't hold yourself to others' standards – especially when your standards should be higher." – Jim Wendler

You must truly believe in yourself. You must end the "I'll give this a try" mindset, and switch to a "I'm going to succeed" belief.

Remember…everything you do takes you closer to or further from your goal. Everything.

‎"Presuming your personal performance is of extremely high or at least potentially high value, then everything that facilitates it best has value, and everything that interferes has (hidden) cost. Assembling, developing and taking good care of your inner-inner circle is a way of enhancing personal performance." - Dan Kennedy

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, CTT

1 comment:

Fiona Ransom said...

Hi Craig

I have been a convert of yours now for 3 years. In that time I have achieved some great things. In fact I just converted my best friend who is a personal trainer. She has completed 3 programs in the past 12 weeks and has lost around 4% body fat. In this time she has really changed the shape of her upper body in particular. Myself I have lost nearly 15%. What I do want help with is adapting some of your programs for Ironman training. I have been completing half Ironmans for the past 12mths and am about to complete my first full ironman in 8 weeks. My coach is neither here nor there with resistance and core training so for the past 6mths I have been modifying your programs to suit. It has worked well for my upper body. Looking the best I have ever done. But I am not getting enough core though. Any advice would be great Craig.