Friday, November 04, 2011

Workouts With Pedros

Been working out with my best Armenian friend, Pedros Cooleyann, this week. Yesterday I did bench press and today I'm doing deadlifts.

But I won't be doing the Turbulence Dance today. Have you seen it?

- http://www.ttfatloss.com/workouts/turbulence-dance/ 

And have you entered for your chance to get a free copy of the 24-7 Fat Loss
program here?

- http://bodytransformationinsider.com/access/win-a-free-copy-of-the-247-fat-loss-system/

Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start." - Nido Qubein

...AND...

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." -C. S. Lewis.

Stay positive.

It is tempting for us - myself included - to remain in our comfort zones. But that is not where we grow, improve, and make the changes necessary to dramatically move ahead. So my challenge to you to do the opposite. Look at what you are doing to stay in your comfort zone and think, "What is the opposite action of my instinct? And would this opposite action be the better solution?"

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Yesterday I was hanging out with...

...Mary Ellen Tribby, former ETR publisher, as well as Joe Polish, who wrote yesterday's article over at www.earlytorise.com

No comments: