Monday, October 24, 2011

Recovery day

No workout for me today, just an old man warmup and a trip to the chiro for active release therapy. Big deadlift workout tomorrow before a 2-week long road trip to Florida (both coasts) and Atlanta.

Today's training resource is a mindset tip:
The best fat loss program in the world is useless without implementation. Get it done. Just do 10 minutes if that's all you can. All the planning in the world is no good if you don't follow through. Be a robotic action taker.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"You must constantly ask yourself these questions: Who am I around? What are they doing to me? What have they got me reading? What have they got me saying? Where do they have me going? What do they have me thinking? And most important, what do they have me becoming? Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay?" - Jim Rohn

Whatever is in your way, you're stronger than it, you're tougher than it, and you're better than it. You're going to beat it.

Craig Ballantyne
A New American Dream

No comments: