Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Goodbye Workout in Mexico

Today's final workout in Mexico was bodyweight circuits in my hotel room. A real sweat dripper. Then
10 minutes in the pool watching the sun rise over the Gulf of Mexico.

Good times...until the guy with the cigarette walked by and ruined the moment. Oh well...time for the
journey to continue. Off to the airport.

By the way, speaking of smoking, it's one of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse that I list here:

http://www.ttfatloss.com/nutrition/your-body/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Until you value yourself, you won't value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything
with it. - M. Scott Peck

Knock it out, get it done. It will never be perfect, but you'll get feedback on it and you can make it
better.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Here's some cool reader feedback on my article about getting up early:

"Thanks to Craig's encouragement, I'm now up at 5AM every day, and the effects on my life of finding
my "magic hour" have been staggering. I'm amazed at not only the sheer volume of initiatives and
ideas that come out of me during this time, but what it does for my outlook, energy, and attitude
toward my day during this very difficult time of believing I could be somebody." - John Schafer

Here's the article:

http://www.earlytorise.com/2011/10/12/a-foreign-concept/

Enjoy.

No comments: