Friday, September 23, 2011

Meathead Friday

One of the busiest week's in my career has come to an end, but I still have an extremely busy October
ahead. Things will slow down around Thanksgiving, and I'll be taking extra time off this holiday
season.

In the meantime, we did a metabolic workout filming session yesterday and have more planned for
next week.

Today I did a meathead workout consisting of Overhead Squat, Underhand Pulldown, DB Row, DB
Triceps Ext, and DB Shrugs.

My latest TT MRT workout kicked my butt. Some awesome workouts coming your way in November.
Check out the photo of me post-workout here:

- http://www.facebook.com/MetabolicResistanceTraining

This weekend, don't forget that diet is more important than exercise for fat loss...here are Isabel's
free meal plans for help - www.turbulencetraining.com/freemealplans

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
‎"You're better off finding out the truth than being in denial." - Marshall Goldsmith...So ask for
feedback - at home, at work, from a trainer, from your friends. This will make you better.

‎"The road to success is paved with accelerated failures." – Michael Masterson

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: