Sunday, May 01, 2011

Sunday Morning Workout and Breakfast

Got back from Chicago late Saturday afternoon. Decided not to watch the UFC fights. Too easy just to
read about them and watch the highlights the next day.

This also allowed me to stick to my schedule, so I hit an early Sunday morning workout.

1A) Box Jumps
1B) Squats

2A) 1-leg squats
2B) Glute-ham raise

Then breakfast at local French place...omelet with baguette and salad, and a chocolate croissant too.
Omelet was magnifique, mais le croissant c'est okay.

This is my last week for my current 4-week program. I'm going to re-evaluate my goals and
prioritize them to narrow my focus on my bench press for the next 8 weeks.

Should be fun.

I hope you'll do the same. And if your goal is fat loss, you should join the next TT Contest. Starts
today.

‎"If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done."

The 11th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest starts today. It gives you a deadline,
incentives, support, a proven program, and helps you set goals. I hope you'll join us. It's free to enter.
Details here:

=> http://www.TransformationContest.com

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

Dream big. Make no little plans. Set big goals. "To live an extraordinary life, you must resist an
ordinary approach." - Frank McKinney

And today's Independence Tip also comes from Mr. McKinney.

"Apply true focus to what you do best." - Frank McKinney...structure your day so that you spend most
of your time on your unique ability. Be willing to buy time by delegating other tasks to people who
can do them better or cheaper - given the high value of your time. You can't make $100K per year
doing $10/hour tasks.

Get focused,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
www.TurbulenceTraining.com

No comments: