Saturday, May 28, 2011

Big Dinner Out

Had a big dinner out at Donovan's steakhouse in San Diego last night. I have to say, I'm always
disappointed when a steak joint doesn't have broccoli. I really like my ribeye with a side of broccoli.

However, Donovan's does have a Mac'n'Cheese martini, which is of course, mac'n'cheese in a martini
glass. It's really good, but the martini glass is awkward to eat from because it's so close to your face.

The full meal was:
Mac'n'Cheese app (appetizer - not Ipad application), 1/2 24oz rib eye, grilled vegetables, grilled
asparagus, small glass of wine, no bread or dessert. Left full, but not excessively stuffed.

Tonight, a trip up to a restaurant in La Jolla.

Each meal, whether dining out or at home, can be a little experiment, which leads me into today's
kickbutt mindset tip:

"You cannot fail – you only get results." – Ted Nicholas....Learn from your experiences, and use those
lessons to make your life better...connecting consequences with your actions is one of the simplest,
yet most effective ways to help you pick the right behaviors for success.

And finally, with the deadline to enter the 11th TT Transformation Contest just around the corner
(Monday), I want to share this lesson from my Independence building business:

6 weeks ago I announced an InternetIndependence.com transformation contest...I received TWO
entries. In a way I'm glad...it makes it easy for me to choose the winners...but in a way I'm
disappointed...2/6000 readers is not a good participation rate.

The lesson: Take action. You have a lot LESS competition than you think.

To your success - if you take action,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, CTT
www.TransformationContest.com - All the details to enter the contest are here

No comments: