Sunday, May 29, 2011

The 11th TT Transformation Contest

Hey, I'm spending Memorial Day weekend with Joel Marion, his wife, and most importantly, their
amazing daughter Lily.

(And yes, I know I'm Canadian, but I love an excuse to celebrate and spend time with my best friends.)

Last night Lily came to dinner with us and over 12 other fitness experts, including John "Romanz"
Romaniello, Vince & Flavia Del Monte, Adam Steer, and Mike Geary.

And even though it was a busy restaurant, lil' Lily slept peacefully for the entire 2.5 hours we were
there. She's adorable.

On the walk back to the hotel, Joel carried Lily while he and I discussed fat loss tips, and we agreed
that TT Transformation Contest folks could benefit from using his Xtreme Fat Loss Diet program.

You can still get it here for $30 off today:

==> http://www.TripleYourFatLossNow.com

Now there are also just 2 more days to join the 11th TT Transformation Contest.

=> http://www.TransformationContest.com

I hope you'll help us reach our goal of a total of 500 Pounds of Fat Lost among all contestants. Your
help would mean a lot to me. Thanks and I look forward to your success

As Certified Turbulence Trainer Daniel Woodrum said on my Facebook page:

"Hey Craig, I have one of my clients who is going to enter into the contest. We are going to take his
measurements and pictures today. I am going to have him start with the Beginner phase of the TT
original Manual. Can't wait to see his progress using the Best Fat Loss System hands down!!"

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David
Thoreau

Today's Independence Tip:
‎"People will do almost anything to stay in their comfort zones. If you want to accomplish anything,
get out of your comfort zone." - Kekich Credo #1

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

2 comments:

TroyP said...

Craig,

I love your goals -- "500 pounds of fat lost". That will change a lot of lives.

How do you recommend measuring body fat at home?

-Troy

Marci Ehrhart said...

Craig, is this triple fat loss program necessary for someone who needs to drop 10 pounds or less or really geared for those needing to drop 25+? thanks.