Monday, April 11, 2011

Weird Question About Your Life

I have a very simple, yet slightly "weird" question for you.

Now you don't have to answer directly to me if you don't want to...it's really just something for you to think about.

I even ask myself this question all the time, because it cuts right to the heart of the matter - about living life right.

So every couple of months, ask yourself:

"Is the life I'm living worth what I'm giving up to have it?"

Are you giving up good health just to eat fast food and watch TV?

Are you missing out on time with your family just so you can make a few extra bucks to buy yourself toys?

Are you risking a good career with bad lifestyle choices?

Please don't be offended by those questions, they are just simple, yet powerful reality checks that we all must ask ourselves, including myself.

You know, I think a lot of the finalists in the 10th TT Transformation Contest asked themselves something similar back in December and January...and they realized they wanted to change.

And now they are days away from possibly winning $1000 as Grand Prize Winners, but first, we need YOU to vote for them.

Please drop by this page and vote for our Transformation finalists:

=>
10th TT Transformation Contest Finalists

There are 4 categories, and you can vote once for each:

Men Over 40
Women Over 40
Men Under 40
Women Under 40

I guarantee that you'll find their stories to be extremely powerful and inspirational.

So take a few minutes, drop by this site, & cast your vote:

=>
10th TT Transformation Contest Finalists

And then carve out another 5-10 minutes today to ask yourself:

"Is the life I'm living worth what I'm giving up to have it?"

If not, start making changes today.

You CAN transform your body and your life,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Craig, sorry this is a little off topic but what would you say is the best way to burn fat and not lose muscle? Could you give me an example of what to do?

Thanks.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Hi, my Turbulence Training system is designed for exactly this. You can get it here: http://www.TurbulenceTraining.com