Sunday, April 10, 2011

To Get What You've Never Had

The final entries for the 10th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest are coming in, and they are the best ever (as I'd hoped). As always, I'm extremely proud of everyone, but moreso I'm inspired to do better, help more, and showcase everyone who has succeeded.

One gent, Neil from the UK, posted this along with his essay:

"To get what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done!"

That's a great quote. So are these...

Focus on what you CAN do instead of worrying about what you can't.

"It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." - William Ernest Henley

I hope that inspires you to take action this week.

Today's workout:

1A) Box Jump
1B) Squat

2A) Split Squat
2B) 1-Leg Stability Ball Leg Curl

I`m taking it easy this week, trying some new exercises tomorrow and Wednesday.

Here's something new for guys to try if they are new to TT (free workout)

=> Free TT Workout for Men

And more free stuff...

Oh Braigz...you and your video igniting a firestorm of controversy...on the youtubingz of the interwebz...lolz...Braigz means no disrespect to the ol' Bugs Moran gang...but seriously a great workout...just don't read the first comment

=> Ballantyne`s Day Muscle Massacre

And more:

This week`s 7-day fat loss coaching call features NEW research on "the truth about fasted cardio" AND a picture of me with crazy post-workout bedhead

=> The TRUTH About Fasted Cardio

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne

No comments: